Today I am grateful for not selling Isabell..

Photo: After Matisse/Isabell (I took this photo this morning and a mobile was hanging from the ceiling in front of her. They are the black things you see by her right hand))

Today's highlighted painting is one that I did years ago and resembles one that Henri Matisse did. (yes, on purpose)

She is oil on canvas, 24X30" and NOT FOR SALE.

***

A friend ours from France had a small cafe in Dallas. He asked that I paint once a week at the cafe. That's what I did. 

Isabell was painted in the cafe. I had a wonderful time, talking to people, and sharing ART.

Once a friend asked me how much I was asking for Isabell. When I told her, she said: I don't like her THAT much.

Thats when I decided not to sell Isabell.

Happy Memorial Day weekend.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


 

No comments: