Today, I am grateful for my Peter Nero playlist.

Yesterday we celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary.
Larry took me to the French Room at the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas
for afternoon tea.
Photo: Larry opening THE card.
 It was hot in Dallas yesterday. (103 degrees)
The streets and sidewalks were empty
and the French Room was our private space as we celebrated.
Photo: The sweet trays

We drank Champagne and ate spectacular food.
My favorite tea was the black tea served with the sweets.
Photo: Happy Anniversary

Another anniversary is in the books.
 Larry gave me David Yurman pearl earrings 
and I gave him a Caithness paper weight.
I cannot help but wonder what this next year will hold.

*****
This morning, Peter Nero is my music of choice.
I am dressed for Yoga
and
I am sketching prototypes for the greeting cards 
that we will send from Paris.

Please have a good day.
No matter what you are going through,
 remember to share your feelings, 
in a journal or with a friend...your life is a treasure.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: