Today I am grateful for crickets.


 Jiminy Cricket

Photo credit: Larry Tolbert

Larry texted me a cricket photo this morning to make me smile. It really did cheer me up. The cricket was on the back patio window after he ate some leaves from our lemon tree. Look how fat he is.

I have been moping around the house for weeks.

Since my birthday, I have had a major case of the grumpies. Life seems to have slapped me from different directions and I have let it get me down. 

SOOOOOO.....I have been trying to shake it off, by eating better (that includes one apple a day prescribed by my Dr), exercising on a regular basis (walking at least 2.5 miles) and reading for at least one hour a day.

It hasn't helped so far, but I am sticking with it.

I want to shout out to a couple of my friends who are AWESOME.

Lynn. I know that you have gone through a lot. Larry and I are thinking about you.

Lisa. I have known you for at least 40 years and you are the definition of kindness and prayer warrior. Thank you for always being there during the "times" of my life.

Happy Friday everyone. Please have a happy day.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



2 comments:

pinkeerach said...

big hugs and love! life isn't about always being happy. how else would we know to cherish those happy moments if we didn't have the down time? I know you'll come through.

Pastelred said...

Pinkie...merci