Sunday Flowers

Sometimes, Larry brings me flowers.

This past weekend he brought me a lovely bouquet of mixed flowers. It was Father's Day, but I do not think that he even remembered that it was a holiday for him, but he bought me flowers. How amazing is that man?

Yesterday I was playing with my phone and accidently took this picture of one of the flowers.

Photo: Sunday sunflower macro

As a floral designer, flowers have always been an important part of my life. They are fascinating and unique in so many ways.

Photo: Spider Mum

What else can bring sunshine indoors the same way flowers can? What can remind you that someone truly cares about you?

In the entry of our Cottage, I have a small garden. 

There is a wood fern (that is out of camera view to the left of the black eyed Susans), a Rosemary plant for remembrance, black eyed Susans, a wreath that I change for each season, and an American flag.

It makes me happy.

Photo: Entry To The Cottage

With flowers, I believe that you can say something, without saying a word.

Please have a happy day, perhaps buy a bouquet of flowers?

(for you or someone you care about?)

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: