Rest and Read

Photo: slicing eggs for egg salad.

Yesterday was miserable. I had a liver attack (I have had two before yesterday and was hospitalized with the first one) and was so ready to go to the hospital last night, but I seemed to handle it better as the evening went on. 
During the episode, I did make Larry egg salad for dinner. I also made him ramen soup.
Photo: I exercised in the morning

I got my exercise in before I became ill.
 It was raining so I walked inside. 
I walked 2 miles at a good pace. 

We are expecting bad storms today. These storms are frightening, and baseball size hail makes the worst sound you would ever hear. Please be safe if you in line of the storms.

Larry is in Dallas at meetings today. He left the house looking handsome and happy. He loves his job so much.
 I am off to bed to rest and read.
I put the new duvet cover on the bed.
I should have fluffed it up in the dryer, but I am tired today.
Photo: the new duvet cover

Have the best day that you can imagine.
Maybe exercise, change the linens, read a good book?
Love you beyond the moon.
Me




No comments: