Focus On Friday The 13th

 Yesterday, when I should have been working, I went for a 2 mile walk. I had to walk in the Stonebriar Mall as the day was super cold and windy. 
Larry came with me, because he said that he had errands to do....but I caught him!

Photo: Yes, that is Larry in there, shopping!

Photo: Larry with the "goods"

I was walking my steps/miles....and Larry was buying chocolates! When we came home, we opened the box and had ONE piece. Look at this box of chocolates. It is amazing.

Photo: Laderach Chocolates

Larry can come to the mall with me anytime....

*****

Today I will continue to work on  Laurens sweater. (remember the one I had to frog?) I am making the sleeves now. 

But....I have other things that need attention. Like a painting...

Photo: Beginning of a painting-The mini wine bottle painting is not part of the larger painting.

The Churn Dash quilt is begging for attention!

Photo: Churn dash quilt in progress

My African violet seems to be having a problem propagating properly and needs a transplant.

Photo: African Violet babies

But....my working time is 100% on the re-make of the boyfriend sweater and I am dying to work on other things!

Photo: The boyfriend sweater in progress


I am not bothered by Friday the 13th, but today really feels wonky like something is "up"......I guess that I better get to work and focus. Please have a happy safe day.

Love you beyond the moon!

Me

No comments: