I Made It To Thursday!

 Happy Thursday! I made it through yesterday and last night celebrated Larry's birthday at his favorite restaurant in Dallas.

Yesterday, Yoga class was a bit difficult. She added new poses and I was tired. BUT I managed. It was a nice sense of self satisfaction to push through moments such as that. It was really hard!

Last night Larry's birthday celebration was wonderful. We enjoyed dinner in a romantic booth for about 3 hours. The wine was wonderful and dinner magnificent. Larry's birthday is always fun.

Photo: Larry's birthday dinner 2022

 I am dressed and ready for today. There seems to be a long list of things to get done today. I hope that there is a nap in the middle of that list somewhere.

Have a wonderful day. Pace yourself like I plan to and smile often.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: