Holiday Love


 Last Friday, Larry took me to afternoon tea. We spent time at the Dallas Arboretum and then enjoyed holiday tea and Champagne. It was special in many ways. Larry and I were alone (just the two of us) and we had the most amazing time. The tea room was filled with celebrations  and happy faces. I loved everything about it.

We left Dallas immediately after tea. Traffic was awful and scary at times as we drove to Gunter Texas. Usually an hour from Dallas, this trip took forever. We were on our way to Matilda's Winter recital. She looked adorable and played the piano so well. I am beyond impressed with the confidence and talent she shows. She played Carol Of The Bells.  Don't tell anyone, but it was so moving, that Larry cried a little.

Photo: Robin, Matilda and Larry

It was a long day. Larry and I were exhausted, and moved by this wonderful day filled with joyful holiday love......

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: