Christmas Poo For Amie


 Today's Christmas Poo is dedicated to someone very special. She has been in our lives for over 30 years. (she and our daughter Lauren went to elementary school together) She has a smile that goes on forever, the most amazing positive attitude and always inspires me to be a better person. It feels like she is one of our daughters.

Her name is Amie. Amie has had a very difficult time lately. Diagnosed with colon cancer, late stage and scary. 

Earlier this week, I posted about the Christmas Poo and Amie commented that she loved it. In honor of this wonderful young woman, I share her story with you and also ask for prayers.

Her name is Amie W, is a Christian and is fighting cancer. She loves her family and the Christmas Poo.

Please join me whispering Christmas Eve prayers as she continues to fight.

Amie, Larry and I send love and hugs during this holiday season. We are here if you need us for anything.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: