Forty Five Years Ago......


Forty five years ago, Larry and I were married.
It was a beautiful day in Richmond, VA
and
we were married in the chapel 
of Providence Road United Methodist Church.
After the wedding, my parents hosted a picnic reception
 at the house.


I still remember certain moments of that special day.
Was it really 45 years ago?

We do not buy anniversary greeting cards, we use the old one. When it is filled with our love notes, we put another card inside and attach it with ribbon.
There are years of love notes in this one book of cards.
This is the first card.

This is one of the inside cards.



We still have room for another year or two in the anniversary cards before we add a new card. 
Each message is saved.....I love that part.

In five years, we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary.
I have already started planning the special celebration.
You know, the important things, like the guest list and location.
To be honest, I am excited about it!

Larry and I are off to pick up our anniversary cake this morning.
We had to find a new bakery as
 our old bakery closed during the pandemic. 
 I promise to share a picture soon.

It is another lovely anniversary.
I love Larry so much.
How can it be that 45 years feels like 45 minutes?

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: