Camp Robi Now and Then

On the last day of Camp Robi, 
a few special people got together and created an 
event for Matilda that was spectacular.

Photo: Mathilda, Captain Jim and Uncle Jared in the Sim

Matilda and her Uncle Jared, had time in a Simulator at Southwest Airlines. Captain Jim was the instructor and everyone had a marvelous time.
Aunt Jamison organized the event and Captain Jim donated his time.
How can I thank them enough for creating such a wonderful memory to end Camp Robi with?

Larry observed, along with Jamison. 
It was an awesome experience for them all.
*****
Before going to Southwest Airlines Training Center, Matilda came to The Cottage. She brought a fun game. I made turkey sandwiches and we played the game.




The game is Show Me The Monet
I recommend it. In fact, we might order the game to have it here at the house. I loved it!

While waiting to go to Love Field,
 we made a stop at the Dallas Museum Of ART. Where Mathilda saw for the first time, The Chihuly glass that is a signature piece for the DMA.

Photo: Chihuly Glass at the DMA


We had a good time at the museum, Matilda was almost to excited for her time at Southwest Airlines so she and Larry were silly.

Photo: Matilda and Larry. Two of my favorite people in the world.

Camp Robi is over.
We will have outings together...but  
no organized events during a week together each summer.
Matilda is a teenager now.

I have been blessed.
 Camp Robi has awarded me so many 
special moments with our wonderful Matilda.
Larry has loved it too. 
Can you believe that I am crying as I am writing this?
Camp Robi has been very special to me and I am very thankful for the time that I have had with dear Matilda.
I found this photo from Camp Robi, June 30, 2016.


Matilda had just been awarded the putt-putt golf patch.
Yes....I will treasure each moment of  Camp Robi.

I love you beyond the moon.
Me



No comments: