To Larry On Fathers Day

Because you did not want any any gifts....here is a small message for you on this Fathers Day. You are my Bridge Over Troubled Water. Love you beyond the moon. Me

 I am married to the best Father in the world.

He welcomed his first daughter in 1981 and the second in 1984.

He grabbed onto the "father" job with both hands and has never let go.

Photo: Larry and his "Girls" Easter about 1988


Photo: My Mom took this photo, Lauren is feeding Larry something while Jami watches.

Photo: Larry and Jamison in Normandy France. This is one of my favorite photos.

Photo: Larry and Jami. Looks like jumper cables to me!

Photo: Larry and Lauren on Lauren's wedding day.

Photo: Larry and Granddaughter Matilda. He loves being a Pa so much.

Photo: He was a wonderful Pug-Dog Dad too.


We have been married for 45 years, wasn't it yesterday that we walked down the aisle of the sweet chapel in Richmond, VA? We never talked about having children before we were married, now I know why.
Kismet.
Happy Fathers Day to the love of my life.
Me

No comments: