Feelin' Groovy


 We were in the back garden this morning. It is 82 degrees out and humid. The wind is calm and KOI windsock is not moving at all! After the week of winds and heat, it is wonderful to have such a beautiful morning.

I cut Larry's hair a few minutes ago and then he sent me inside while he watered all of the little gardens. The Zinnia garden seems to need water every day. Larry loves to water the gardens. He calls it his meditation.

After I cut Larry's hair, I put the new gargoyle out in the Zen Garden. After trying a few spots, Emmett (my new gargoyle) just "felt" better posing next to Dedo the gargoyle from Paris, France.


Emmett and Dedo look perfect posing in the garden. Behind them is a patch of Black Eyed Susan's and next to them are Irises.  When my daughter Jamison was a teenager, she loved Irises. We bought them and together planted them in the front of the house. Since then they have been dug up, divided and moved to a back garden....now protected by Dedo and Emmett.

Last night Larry and I went to a Paul Simon concert...this one song describes my day today. I wish the same for you. 


Have the best day that you can imagine.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: