Restore


 Let me start by saying, that my Word Press site is not allowing me to post anything today, so here we are on BLOGGER again, so sorry for the inconvenience.  I will play with it this afternoon and try to discover what is missing ...

On to other things.

....Larry pulled out all of our wedding photos (all 15 of them) and we are looking for somewhere to have them restored. Any suggestions would be helpful. (I refuse to allow anyone to do the job for free, so please don't offer)

Photo: My favorite wedding photograph.

Todays whining list: I cannot figure out what is wrong with my Word Press. Today's temperature has dropped 20 degrees since I have been up.  Tomorrow is supposed to be snowing and icing (we have plans for tomorrow night and I think that the event will be cancelled) AND I feel like merde.  I have a cold and cough that is miserable and I just want to go to bed and cry. 

Have you ever felt like that?

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: