Every Day

 Yesterday, Texas news was filled with predictions of ice and snow. So far we have only had rain. I hope that it stays like this. Larry and I have plans for tonight ....and I don't want to cancel.

With plans to stay inside today, I organized a project that I have been putting off. It is Jared, our son in laws Christmas stocking.(Like my mother, I welcome each new family member with a hand made Christmas stocking) We picked out the needlepoint canvas  last year, then after my thyroid surgery and  my vocal cord was paralyzed, I lost my MOJO. I really did not do anything creative for a very long time.

Yesterday, I got out Jared's stocking and hand stitched it onto my old needlepoint frame.

Photo: Jared's Christmas stocking on needlepoint frame

I am ready to re-start the stocking and have it stitched and constructed by next Christmas for Jared. 

Last night for dinner, I made grilled cheese and ramen soup. We had crisps and fruit. Larry insisted that we have Champagne with dinner as we watched the national news.

Photo: Grilled cheese, fruit and Champagne

We had dinner in bed, on paper plates  with crystal Champagne flutes. It was really wonderful. No wonder I love Larry so much. The guy is a Renaissance man. His kind creative spirit motivates me every day.

What motivates you every day?

Ok, I must get busy on that Christmas stocking.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: