On The Needles

 It is Thursday, April 4th. It is cold in Texas this morning, and the heater has been on. I had trouble sleeping but solved many of the world's problems during the night while I was awake.

I also found a new cardigan sweater pattern to knit. 

Since I frogged the old project, nothing was on the needles, until now. 

It is a sweater entirely using the garter stitch, with a design at the yoke.

Photo: A new sweater on the needles

I like this pattern a lot and when it is finished, I hope it looks as nice as it does in the photo. It will be perfect for autumn in France 2024.

Where has this week gone?

Our next-door neighbors have colds, and I am baking them apricot bars this morning. It is the perfect morning to bake...

Are you ready for the eclipse? Larry bought us glasses!

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: