What The World Needs

Photo At the Arboretum by robin

 It is a beautiful day in Plano today.
I am cleaning the house and enjoying the sun 
coming in the studio window.
 
But....I feel somewhat apprehensive.
Listening to the news this morning makes me worried.
When has common sense become a rare commodity?
Bad manners and selfish behavior have become normal everyday behavior. I asked Larry, do I feel like this because of my age?
Sweet Larry. He said no. 
The world is on fire.
 Here is a selfish comment:
I absolutely HATE that the world is like this during the last quarter of my life. I thought that these would be my carefree days.
Now I worry about the world at war, people treating each other in a senseless, violent manner and wonder if some millennial is going to flip us off while we are driving the car and minding our own business?

Please do me a favor?
During your day today, share the kindness that is in your heart?
It is what the world needs right now.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me
PS: If we all work together, we can make a difference.

No comments: