Two Miles At The Lake

Photo: Walking at the lake

It has been a beautiful week in Plano and I have been walking at the lake daily. When I am busy here at the cottage, I have a health walk that I take here in the neighborhood.

The frustrating part of this is, right now, I walk between 2.5 miles and 3 miles five times a week. Three miles is my painful walk, and I just cannot get back to "before the second breast cancer" strength. (That would be 4 miles in about 45 min) 

I hate thinking that this is as good as it gets. I know, I know. I'm a bit grumpy today. This morning is one of my big DR appointments (in an hour.)  I am dressed and ready to go. 

Going to the DR at my age is different than when I was younger. Often, I get the feeling that the DR is looking for something to be wrong. Isn't it awesome that I am feeling so good these days?

It is 9:00 am and 60 degrees outside. It is going to be another lovely day. 

I'm off to see DR P.....

Be happy! 

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: