I Bought Caffeine Water


 Yesterday, Larry had a presentation to make  in Irving Texas, and decided to go with him. I had shopping to do and  brought my current book. He dropped me of at a local shopping center and went off to his meeting.

My shopping was easy and then found a cool place to rest and read.

I bought water...Caffeine water! I had never had it before and perhaps I should not have tried it yesterday. It is all I had yesterday morning. (I do not eat breakfast, and I do not drink coffee) and I had tummy problems for the rest of the day. 

The label said that one bottle of caffeine water equals 1/2 cup of coffee.

I should have been more observant.

Today is a brand new day, there are notes in the mail box and my yoga class starts in one hour. Happy Wednesday!

Love you beyond the FULL moon.

Me

No comments: