The Color Of Love

I had the BEST weekend.
Larry and I had Afternoon Tea at the French Room,
we bowled with Lauren, Josh and EM,
and 
Larry and I had a romantic dinner at the Old Warsaw
restaurant in Dallas.

This all started with Tea on Friday , bowling on Saturday and our romantic dinner was last night.
I am tired.

Photo: Josh gave  me this new palette for my birthday


 "In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art.
 It is the color of love." 
Marc Chagall

Today, I am a year older. A friend of ours who lives on Kaua'i said that
 I am in my final quarter.
I am not sure how I feel about that comment but I do want to make sure these moments count.
REALLY count.

Life is pretty wonderful.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me


No comments: