Lazy Days

Forgive the bad picture,
but I wanted to share the humidity today.
It is 94%. Eeeek.
But it is sunny and I just walked 20 minutes
with Larry before he started his day.

Photo: The Weather Station

 Texas weather is expected to be bad this afternoon. I think that we will stay close to home.

On Monday, Jami and Jared gave me the most beautiful birthday flowers.

Photo: Flowers from Jami and Jared
Flowers are an amazing gift, at least for me. I have enjoyed the bouquets this year very much.



I cannot believe that it is Thursday already. The first day of summer is in one week on  June 21st. Wednesday. (Jamison's Birthday!)

The timing of the summer solstice is not based on a specific calendar date or time. It actually depends on when the Sun reaches that northernmost point from the equator. The summer solstice can occur anywhere between the 20th and the 22nd.

Summer plans always make me feel like a kid again. As if the summer holiday is here and I can do whatever I want. 

Do you have huge plans for the summer?  If you do, be safe, if you don't, enjoy these lazy days.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me




No comments: