A Moment Of Enlightenment

Photo: The Back Garden

The back garden was hurt badly during the freeze this past winter. The grass has started gowning back and the birds come daily for the food that Larry puts out.

 On Friday night, Larry worked on repairing the fence. The poor 30 year old fence was showing some wear as our neighbors trees lean against it.

BUT it is now looking better. (thank you Larry. It was quite a job!)

Photo: The Old and New

Larry got all of the repairs done, and after he was done, we went to dinner at Cappuccino's. 

Photo: Larry's Cappuccino.

It felt wonderful sitting at dinner, enjoying our favorite food, talking about the week and enjoying being together. There is nothing better.

I would like to share, that during the week last week, I had a  huge moment of enlightenment. It is something that perhaps I should have realized years ago. Maybe one day I will share it here, but for now, I am happy and content keeping it close to my heart. I am REALLY happy and content. 

How utterly amazing is THAT? 

Photo: Sweet Dido From France
If you know me at all, then you know Dido. I love the gargoyles at Notre Dame. They were put on the cathedral to protect it from water damage. My attraction is for a different reason... I just love his grumpy face. Sometimes when we feel grumpy, we look like this.  I honestly feel sorry for the people who are grumpy, mean and who are liars. Perhaps they need a moment of enlightenment?

Here is a toast...... to repairs and enlightenment. May all the fences we repair be in our garden.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me
 

No comments: