Sunday Dinner And Movie

I woke up with a cold yesterday. We decided to stay close to home and rest. I am not taking any chances on getting bronchitis again. I feel better this morning and hope to walk a couple of miles at Larry's lunch hour today. (Yes, it is MLK Day, and he is working)

I did not feel 100% yesterday, and Larry offered to make a cheese plate for dinner. I made the Veggie Cheese Tart, and Larry took care of everything else.

Photo: Veggie Cheese Tart

I was not very hungry, so I thought that I could just nibble....but I ended up eating way to much and I was stuffed.

Photo: The Table

Larry served assorted cheeses, Clementine segments, maple pecans, avocado slices, salami, crackers and baguettes. And Champagne.

Photo: Sunday Dinner and Movie

Our movie was Ever After,  and our dessert was Marie Callender's Dutch apple pie.

Dinner was wonderful. Larry makes the BEST cheese plates and serves my favorite Champagne. I believe that Champagne is wonderful medicine for a cold.

Have a Happy, Happy Monday. It is beginning of a brand new week. Make this week a special one.

Love you beyond the moon.
Me





 

No comments: