Pushing Through

Yesterday was warm and humid. The sky was like a watercolor painting and I needed to get out of the house.

Photo: yesterday's Lake Hike
I put on exercise clothes, went to the lake and did my best. I walked just over two miles and that is two laps around the lake. It took me about 30-35 min, I was totally exhausted and had to stop three times during the walk. (3 years ago, I walked around the lake 4 or 5 times in 45 min with no stops) 

Today is my yoga day, and I do not walk, but tomorrow, I will walk again. Trying to build my stamina is a frustrating job. My Dr.'s say just push through, Larry just says, You are doing so good! I know that they do not want to see me quit out of frustration, but goodness. I am having a hard time.

Do you ever wonder if "this is as good as it gets?"..... Any and all advice is welcome.

Love you beyond the moon. 

Me


No comments: