Saturday, May 21, 2016

Komen Race For THE Cure

Each year, my family supports me 
in my passion for early breast cancer detection.

We meet for the Komen Race For The Cure~Plano.

It is impossible to share my feelings of that day.
The most important people in my life
meet to walk~run 3.1 miles {5K}
and 
have one of the best days of our year.

IF you would like to walk~run with us, please register
at the link below.

IF you would like a t shirt, 
a donation of $100.00 
gets you one of these gems designed by me!
Donate
And let me know what size shirt you would like!
{email robin@robintolbert.com}

IF you would like to save your life,
have a mammogram every year.
A random {unscheduled} mammogram saved my life.
 If you have any questions, please email me.
robin@robintolbert.com
If you would like to walk with us,
make a donation or
need information on early detection.
I am right here.
Love you very much.
Me



0 comments: