Komen Race For THE Cure

Each year, my family supports me 
in my passion for early breast cancer detection.

We meet for the Komen Race For The Cure~Plano.

It is impossible to share my feelings of that day.
The most important people in my life
meet to walk~run 3.1 miles {5K}
and 
have one of the best days of our year.

IF you would like to walk~run with us, please register
at the link below.

IF you would like a t shirt, 
a donation of $100.00 
gets you one of these gems designed by me!
Donate
And let me know what size shirt you would like!
{email robin@robintolbert.com}

IF you would like to save your life,
have a mammogram every year.
A random {unscheduled} mammogram saved my life.
 If you have any questions, please email me.
robin@robintolbert.com
If you would like to walk with us,
make a donation or
need information on early detection.
I am right here.
Love you very much.
Me



No comments: