My Turn To Pick The Book!

Friends Book Club is one of my favorite things.
We meet every other month at a local restaurant
and
there are between 12 and 15 members.

We take turns choosing the books.
It is done by order of joining the group.
Now it is MY turn to choose our book!

I Chose Samantha Verant's
Seven Letters From Paris.

I loved the book.
It took me away to far away places
and
entertained me.

I am sharing my pick with you also,
just in case you need a perfect book for
the beach,
a long plane trip,
nights when you cannot sleep,
or
just want to read a feel good novel.

So, dear Bloggies,
here is my recommendation for the perfect summer read.

When you are pacing around the house on a hot day in July,
wondering what to do,
don't say I did not suggest this to you!
You will love it.
I promise.
Love you,
Me

No comments: