My Monday List

Last week, Larry left the closet door open,
and 
I looked at this scene.
If it wasn't so nerdy, I would paint it.
So, I took a picture of it.
I LOVE it.
It describes Larry and me without a word.
Not one word.


We had a good weekend.
Saturday was spent, rearranging the kitchen cabinets
and
Frisco Rough-riders baseball with the family.
Sunday was dinner and a movie.
We had take-away tacos, beer 
and
keeping with our Spencer Tracy theme,
watched
Furie

What an amazing movie.
I would never have seen it
 if we were not watching all of ST's movies.
Our "watched" list is growing.
***
Larry is working in his home office today.
He is quiet and busy.
He is always busy. 

Talking about busy...
I better start my day.
My list:
laundry,
 a trip to the dry cleaners, 
wrap and mail a birthday gift,
and tonight
maybe, just maybe,
 we will go to Landon's baseball game in Gunter.
Oh, I love Monday lists.
Hello new week!
Love you.
Me




No comments: