Do You Doubt It?

Yesterday,
Lars & Josh went to the movies
and
Matilda came  to The Cottage for the day.
We had the best time ever!

 Larry worked from home, so we grabbed him and went to Country Burger for lunch.
 There are three drinks and one milk shake.
{Matilda and I always share a milk shake}


 Before Larry went back to work, we went to the lake and fed the ducks.
We did not see any ducks at first,
 but then the hungry birds appeared from nowhere!

 Matilda is a pro at feeding the ducks!
{and gulls}





It was time to go home,
but Matilda felt the need for a jog around the park.
These two running, made me laugh.

Once home, we played for a few hours.
Here is Matilda with her Crystal Cup Creation.

 Matilda loves sitting in my Grandmothers chair



Yesterday went by so fast.
Neither Matilda nor I rested at all.
We had the best day together.

Happy New Years Eve.
I am looking forward to 2015 very much.
It is going to be a good year for wine, ART and me.
Do you doubt it?
Go on, smile!
Love you to the moon.....
Me

No comments: