It is early.
I can hear Libby snoring, under the bed.
The picture above was taken a few moments ago.
I AM blogging from bed.
Have you ever had the kind of day
when your soul wants to do something creative
but
its just is not in the schedule?
There is a new recipe that I want to try,
wet paints waiting to be slathered onto a canvas
and
4 miles begging to be walked.
But...today is a DR day.
Drs, bone density tests, blood work and a 24 hour urine collection.
Thank you Bobbie and thank you Rosemary.
Your notes yesterday were perfection
and
reminded me that even though you are far away
the ability to support and touch is a gift.
.
Here is to painting and cooking.
Here is to Dr. visits
and
above all,
here is to friendship.
Love you,
Me

No comments:
Post a Comment