The Three Angels

Last year I received The Three  Angels.
{thank you Dima and Levi}
They stayed beside my bed during all of my breast cancer treatments,
reminding me to stay strong, pray for strength and grace and be thankful for the friends and family surrounding me with support and care.

On the day that I was told that I was in remission,
I put The Three Angles away.
Both Jami and Larry asked  where they were.
I told them that the Three Angels were away till they were needed again.

Last night as I got the Angels out
 and wrapped the Angels up, I whispered prayers.
Today they are on their way to Judi.
Judi Wright is in need of the Three Angels.
Judi has stage three breast cancer.
 Her last chemo is next week 
and then she will have 2 more surgeries and radiation.
Judi's journey is a long one. I think about her a lot.
{when Judi is in  remission, I hope that she will pass the angels 
to the next person on the journey}
We all have difficult journeys during our life
but once you have breast cancer, 
you become part of a unique group of people
and your life will never be the same.
If you could, please add Judi to your prayer list?
Oh, and get that mammogram you have put off this year.
I love you.
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift for Juddi. I'm 52 years old. My last mammogram was good but I made it 3 years ago. I will do new examinations in 2014. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Robin. Thank you for your blog which always keeps my spirit up. Your writing is great!

Teagirl said...

<3