Happy Day Today

After such a wonderful weekend,
I feel happy and so ready for the holidays.
Friday night we spent with good friends over country, French food
I even decorated the house this year.

We talked at the table for hours,
it was just a very nice evening.
 On Saturday, Larry and I got so much done.
Just odds and ends.
On Saturday night, Larry hosted his manager dinner at Marcus Cafe.
It was a nice business dinner and there was a white elephant exchange.
Larry got a Chia Gnome! 
A chia gnome! What will be the next Chia image? A Grinch?


Sunday afternoon, brought the Millers to the cottage.
Josh, Lauren, Matilda and Mitzu pug-dog.
We had lunch and visited, The highlight was Matilda saying,
Robi, come and jump on the bed.
And of course I let her jump!  
Then she said, I will cuddle in the blankie now. I am tired.
Oh my, she is adorable.


Be sure to check Valentine the Chef's blog today.
A Chocolate Bread Pudding, in the crock pot!
Matilda loved it.


This is the last full week before Christmas.
I still have a couple of things to do, surprises for My Larry....
Fingers crossed and spit into the wind that I can manage a
surprise.
{Larry is a...GUESSER}
Have a happy day today.....
Love you,
Me

No comments: