Yesterdays List

Yesterday was heavenly.
I walked {not far, but I did walk!}
I worked on a new royal blue dress for Paris.
I had my hair styled and colored.

May I interject here?
The young woman who does my hair,
 has has known our family for 20 years.
She is amazing.
It is not just about the hair,
 but she has the uncanny ability to make you feel special.
We chat the entire time...about everything.
The only time I ever cried about having breast cancer,
was in her chair.
It was cleansing, funny and positive.
Her support and care means the world....and the absolute great thing is,
she is this way with every one of her clients.
That is why I admire her.
Amanda, you are the best.

OK, now back to my list:
I changed the linens and duvet on the big bed.
{changing the duvet is the bane of my assistance. I HATE it}
I washed all linens,
I played with Libby 
then Jami came over with Gunner.
Gunner tried to run through the patio screen door, but he is ok.
Larry and I had left-overs for dinner.
Larry worked and I read.
Then we watched the news.
I do not remember falling asleep.
I dreamt about buying patterns and fabric.
How funny is that? My meds make me dream nice dreams.

This morning is beautiful.
The patio doors are open.
I took a few shots.
The fish mobile greeted me before I opened the deck doors.

After opening the patio doors, I noticed a caterpillar on the orchid.
Bon Appetit my little friend.

Then I came into the cluttered work room.....
I guess I better get the day started...

Have a perfect day!
I send love and hugs....
Love you.
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate changing the duvet cover, too!!!!