It has finally happened.
Larry and I are home for awhile!
I am very thankful that I am feeling so well
and
that we have the opportunity to travel,
but I am so happy to be HOME!
There are paintings to create and dresses to design.
Dinner parties to plan and Granddaughters to babysit.
Home Sweet Home.
This past weekend I spent in San Antonio.
The best book group in the world had their annual gathering.
We shopped, talked books, ate, talked books,
went to a Texas Rock concert, talked books, strolled the river,
talked books,
drank a lot of fun drinks and did I say talk books?
I was sad when it was time to come home.
Here is my favorite photo of the trip,
Judy {my pink sister}
Is holding a drink that is big as her entire head...
It was a fun time.
I cannot wait till next year.
Happy Labor Day.
Enjoy your moments.
Love you,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment