Jul 25, 2013

Tomorrow is NOT Black Friday

It is somewhat early this morning.
I have to be dressed and gone soon,
as I have a few errands to do and then yoga at 10.

I have been busy working on a project that will be put away and used later.
In July each year, I make thankful cards.
Many years ago, Larry and I decided not to send holiday cards out anymore.
We send out Thankful cards.
Arriving around Thanksgiving Day, 
sharing our joy and thankfulness at having such wonderful people around us.
I have been busy and they are almost complete.
My viewpoint is so utterly different this year,
the cards are fun and share our joy.
I am almost finished embossing the envelopes...
the design is a secret,
and I am excited to address them to our loved ones.
Funny isn't it?
One day of thankfulness?
I feel thankful every day.
One thing I am truly thankful for is that tomorrow is NOT black Friday!
Love you beyond the rubber stamp.
Me


No comments: