It is pouring outside right now.
Splatters are hitting the roof and I want to go back to bed and read.
The plants love Rain. And I love when the patio is happy.
Rosemary, Look! David the Gnome is enjoying the day.
I was going to grill out tonight. Guess not.
The wise men in the ugly tree are not smiling.
Come to think of it, they NEVER smile.
Libby the pug is not eating again today.
The rain is making her sleepy.......
***
Larry has a meeting in Dallas in an hour, so he is working from
home this morning. I can hear him in his office,
I heard him shout S*** about an hour ago.
Men that work from home should have soundproof rooms.
I hope that you are well.
I hope that you are happy.
I hope that when you smile,
your heart warms with love.
Love you!
Me
1 comment:
You're so funny! My smile broke out into laughter. Hugz! (p.s., I've been looking for Matilda birthday photos. ???) ♥
Post a Comment