Happy Tuesday!
As you can see, I have been playing with another blog template.
I do not like this one very much as it is a bit busy and dark,
but I have a few more to try.
but I have a few more to try.
Maybe one day I will find one that I will love forever.
Yesterday I did laundry and rested.
My back feels much better today and I will not walk to the lake,
so my back can be strong for yoga class.
I know that this is a bit late,
but
Sunday dinner and a movie was delish.
We had stuffed pork chops,
steamed green beans and a great bottle of wine.
The movie was
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
and
dessert, chocolate cupcakes.
I am sitting on the big bed with Libby snoring beside me.
A window is to my right
and
it is bright, but not sunny outside.
Today is garbage and recycle day in Plano
and
the trucks are streets away.
I can hear them accelerate, stop and then I hear the crash of glass.
The recycle truck is more fun than the trash truck.
The trash truck is stinky.
I feel creative today.
Isn't that perfect?
I have 5 projects on the work table.
What about you?
How are you today and what do you have planned?
Whatever it is, enjoy it.
If you do not rush through today...
you will enjoy the moments.
I will try to listen to my own advice and not rush through this glorious day.
Love you,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment