Today Feels Like


Oh yes.....I have been baking again!
The recipe for "Old Monks Pumpkin Pie" is at:
It is now our holiday pie!
If you try it, let me know if you like it!
***
It is almost 7:00 am. I slept really well last night and in a moment,
I will get exercise clothes out of the back corner of my closet,
and
put them on.
Today feels like the perfect day for a short walk.
Fresh air,
creative moments,
fruits and veggies,
the love of the people around me
and
hope.
My days are beginning to get back to normal.
I am so thankful and very happy.
Love you.
Me
 
 


2 comments:

Sheri said...

So happy to hear that life is getting back to normal and to see the hope in your words.

Teagirl said...

Welcome back! Lol hope you enjoyed your walk. You are so brave, I'm happy that all your treatments are behind you. Love you. <3