Not The New York Times

Last night Larry and I enjoyed dinner with a good friend.
This good friend has happened to write a book.
{a very good book}
Along with good food, family updates, and lively conversation,
the subject of
Robin Toujours 
came up.
After basic compliments,
came a few suggestions and one huge reminder.
I would love to pass this along to you.

{Photo:Lihue 2011}
This is MY blog.
These are my opinions, my views,
reported when I might be in a foul mood, or ecstatic for some reason.
For many years I kept a real journal,
thoughts, events and moods recorded for all time.
The one thing I seem to forget,
and always seems to surprise me is,
your reaction to my news/updates/mood.
This is my view of an event, filtered by my attitude or mood,
It can be as concise or as exaggerated as I want it to be.
{NOTICE: All facts in postings are true.
It is my view/opinion that is embellished}
This is not the New York Times.
It is just my blog. I do not drink coffee in the morning,
I BLOG.
With that said,
Please be realistic.
View the post with the same spirit in which I share it with you.
Thank you so much for listening.
Now for part two of today's post.
*******


Human nature is so amazing.
But,
I love you anyway.
Me
{PS:Do not worry about who this is, you do not know the person,
but if you think it is you, what on earth have you done?}




No comments: