Refrigerator magnets have a language of their own.
They tell a story of the family that lives in the house.
My Fridge once was a cluttered mess,
but now it is just a little mess.
There are gifts, treats from my daughters and friends
 not to mention, a map of downtown Paris.
If you look close enough, the circle South of Invalids
is the location of our apartment.

No magnet collection would be complete without
a Pug Dog Magnet,
AND
a dollar bill proclaiming that I am the #1 Mom in the world.
Larry said why do you still have all of that stuff on the fridge?
I said it was because I have such a magnetic personality.
He smiled.
Love you!
Me
PS: you should see the Grizzly Bear Magnet
from the Great Smokie Mountains.
It was a gift from Jami after she was on a training mission.
GRRRRRR.
Love you!
What kind of magnets do you have?

No comments: