Photographs Are Memories

This is one of my favorites.
Photograph and moment.
I stood still to let the view soak in.
As a second thought, I took the camera out of my pocket.
The moment was captured forever.
***
I have done the same things with moments,
only without the camera.
Larry laughs.
He believes that  some people
are just more thoughtful than others.
Some people remember birthdays,
say thank you,
give hugs,
send an email for no reason,
bake you cookies,
and
love you just as you are.
I disagree with Larry.
Everyone has the ability to do these things.
You just have to want to.
***
I would like to thank you for doing this.
Reaching out to me, making my day a little better,
is a priceless gift.
I shall now pass along the same gift.
Never stop reminding me what is important.
Love you.
Me


1 comment:

Anne Gifford said...

Your blog lifts up a lot of people each day. You are so insightful and generous with your thoughts and art and recipes.