I Am Here For Now.....


Hello!
I have finally gotten online after days of Internet aggravation.
Josh {my wonderful son in law} has installed a new router
 and in a week or two,
Drum roll please...
FIOS!
I will love having Internet that runs fast, like a "big dog".
***
I have been spending my days
exercising, cooking, ripping out the sunflower garden
and
editing photos from the beach.
We had such a good time that reliving the moments through
the photos makes my heart very happy indeed.
I cannot wait to finish posting the images on Flickr.
Tomorrow,
We are going to the Miller's house for a picnic.
I made a pie this afternoon...
It is one of Larry's new favorites.
I hope that you like it too.

KAHLUA ICE CREAM PIE
1 pt chocolate ice cream
1(9 inch) Keebler chocolate crust
2 Tablespoons Kahlua Liqueur
3 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup chopped nuts ( i use pecan)
Have ice cream at room temperature but not melted.
Smooth chocolate ice cream over bottom of crust.
Using a teaspoon, drizzle Kahlua over the chocolate ice cream.
Pile on vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
{I add a bit of shaved chocolate too}
Freeze till serving!
******
Happy Labor day.
Put all of your white clothes away.
Get ready, fall is just around the corner.
***
Secret: When I cannot get to my blog {journal}
I get a bit edgy.
But I am here for now....
sending love and smiles.
Thank you so much for being part of my life.
Crushing hugs,
ME!

1 comment:

Anne Gifford said...

I miss you blog when you don't post anything. that pie looks delicious! What was for Sunday dinner? No comment on it.