Happy September!

It is still over 100 degrees
and
we are having hummingbird visitors each day.
Usually by September they have all gone south.
Yesterday while Libby was sitting, looking out back,
a small hummingbird flew into the window.
It was ok, recovered and flew to the feeder.
Libby did jump.
***
I am posting today from my ancient laptop.
Something is wrong with my big computer,
but this old thing seems to  be doing fine.
Between computer problems
and
being a bit blue,
my blogging has suffered.
With so many wonderful things happening this summer,
I do not want to spend my time being blue.
So, next Thursday I have an appointment with my Dr.
I guess she will run a FSH test.
{ladies, you know what that is}
Two nights ago, we watched Everyone Loves Raymond.
It was the episode where Raymond is rude to Debra,
while she is experiencing PMS.
Larry and I watched it in silence, and when it was over,
we looked at each other and burst out laughing.
Thank you Larry for being so supportive.
***
This morning, I walked Larry to the door.
Kissed him goodbye, and wished him a good day.
He said,
when I come home, lets go to Nordstrom's and shop a bit.
Men.
They think shopping is the cure for everything.
Well.....It is worth a try, right?
Thank you for being here.
Love you beyond the blues.
Me

1 comment:

Samantha VĂ©rant said...

Hummingbirds are absolutely my favorite bird in the entire world-- such magical creatures! I hope your test doesn't have you worried! (Admittedly, I had to Google FSH) Anyway, however the results come back, you'll work through it! Go, Larry!