Good Morning Second Day of Autumn!

This morning, Libby and Garf
said good morning to each other.
It is a perfect autumn morning.
Birds are singing,
my doors and windows are open.
***
The mouse traps were empty this morning.(as they have been for weeks)
Larry is at work already. (the merge will be over by Nov)
I put unsold paintings into storage yesterday.(I have pics if you need anything)
Jami is deployed.
Lauren, Josh & Matilda had Mattie's second month Dr visit
this week. (Guess who is PERFECT?)
Libby and Garf love each other from afar.
I am dying to make a load of jalapeno cheese bread.
It is Saturday morning and it is 68 outside!
I still have the blues, (but who wants to hear that?)
Libby had her annual DR visit this week.
She has to go to the dogie eye Dr in two weeks.
It sucks getting old, human or canine.
BUT
getting old on such a beautiful day,
is wonderful!
Be you today.
 Be happy today.
Life is so amazing wonderful.....I can hear the leaves drying!
Libby and I send love to you today.
Me.



No comments: