OOEY GOOEY

Unlike the soap ad below,
this morning is wonderful.
Monday morning laundry is swirling in the sparkling clean
{thank you Larry!}
Laundry room.
    I bought the soap above at
On Saturday,
I got to spend time with,
Miss Matilda Miller.
She is the absolute BEST baby in the world.
Sunday's Movie was North By Northwest
{in honor of my birthday trip in June}
Larry never knew that Alfred Hitchcock added his face to Mt Rushmore.
Did you know that?
Dinner was simple.
{because of the 107 temps}
Homemade potato salad, hot dogs,
The perfect dessert, a bakery cupcake.
Topped with the most amazing oooey, gooey icing in the world.
***
Today is a wonderful day.
Filled with everything I adore.
Jami is coming over.
Libby is happy and healthy.
My Laundry room is clean.
I hope to have all of my chores finished by this afternoon,
then Libby and I will turn TV on,
and
snuggle in the cool shade of the day.
Please remember to check your pets water bowls.
stay as cool as you can.
Love you!
Me
PS: Lisa & Bobby, Dinner on Friday was so much fun.
I was trying to count how many peoples ears might have been burning.
Impossible!

No comments: