Murder in The Kitchen

Yesterday, I killed the brand new
slow cooker that Josh gave me for Christmas.
So,
Jami and I went to TARGET and picked this out this new one.
Its name is
BIG RED
Queso was on the menu last night...
So
Big Red got its first work out.
Here is Big Red during its First cook.
And here is my queso recipe:

Queso~Robin’s Favorite Yellow Queso
1 ½ pound of Velveeta-cubed
1 pound of ground beef-browned and drained
1/2 package of Taco Seasoning mix
10 oz of your favorite salsa- mild-medium or hot
¼ cup chopped onion
2cloves garlic-minced
Throw everything into crock pot. Stir often while cheese melts.
Heat for 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
***
In all that new Crock Pot activity yesterday....
I threw my back out.
I am in bed for a few days.
Face book me,email me, text me, whatever...
I am in bed with major medicine and a DROID.
Love you beyond the tortilla chips.
Me




No comments: