True Affections

"If we treat everyone who we meet,
with the same affection we bestow on our cat.....
they, too, would purr."
~Martin Delany~
***
"The happiest moments my heart knows are those
in which it is pouring forth its affections
to a few esteemed characters."
~Thomas Jefferson~


Two quotes today because I could not decide
which to use.
Last week, at a Valentine picnic,
Larry & I passed this statue.
He laughed and said,"That's us."
I smiled.
I guess so!
Over the years , my Larry and I
have been through a few things.
Not very happy things I might add.....
but what a wonderful learning experience it has been 
for me to learn who I really am
and to move forward with faith and a positive heart.
Blessings can touch us when we do not notice,
and
letting go of the old, is not always a bad thing.
Letting your heart be happy is not a sin,
it is a gift....
A gift that you give yourself.
Thank you for being part of my day.
I love the comments and mails that you send me.
Even those of you who never make it known that you visit...
I send you my love....
Robin



1 comment:

Teagirl said...

That Larry, So romantic! So in love with you! xoxo