The Rhythm Of Being home


After my walk yesterday morning,
Lauren brought her dog Mitzu over for the day.
I was having a difficult time
getting back into the rhythm of being home after last week.
Delicate laundry is still hanging on a sweet wooden rack
in the studio.
The kitchen counter is still cluttered with
goodies from the trip.
I really should vacuum the entire house.
BUT
After Lauren picked up Mitzu,
and Jamison stopped by before her shift at the restaurant,
I did not clean.
I read.
A wonderful book titled
(YES! I am enjoying it very much)
My bookmark is a hand made envelope
(made from an old French calendar)
from my beloved friend Joseph.
he calls me Pastel Ginger.
Or PG.
I wonder what our mailman thinks?
Today is Wednesday.....
Wednesday's Child is full of woe....
but I do not feel woeful at all.
It is rather a wonderful day.
Love you beyond the sexy undies in the studio.
Me






No comments: