Lovely Vases

My Mothers Day flowers are slowly drying.
Jami brought me roses just for being a Mom.
When someone brings me flowers,
I sigh.
I love it so much.
Flowers in paper, so I can cut, dethorn and arrange
in my own lovely vases.
Flowers always stay "put" till they flat-line.
No flower shall be thrown away before their time.
My Mother used to say to me,
You and your dead flowers.
You are like an old Victorian lady!
Secret:
I will make home made paper
using recycled pulp
and
Mothers Day flowers from Jami.
Sweet notes on homemade paper.
Can you imagine that?
***
I am leaving for a walk in a moment.
Lauren is bring Mitzu for me to babysit
while she lunches with friends.
I will sign a painting that I finished (and sold) this weekend.
and
today is Monday.
Not my favorite day,
but what a wonderful day to be alive.
Do you feel the love?
hahaha,
Love you.
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day flowers--like mothers--never really die. They forever linger at the corner of your eye; on the tip of your tongue; in the back of your mind; in your sweetest dreams. They have become a part of your living soul and as long as your heart beats, they shall be there to comfort you ...