February, 1977 in History.

February 1977
February 01
A STAR IS BORN is my favorite movie.
February 02.
I start work at Rosebud Florist in Richmond, VA. Friday 04: Fleetwood Mac releases one of the biggest-selling albums of all time, Rumours
February14th
Larry Tolbert proposes to Robin Stevenson
while sitting on a log, by a lake, in Richmond, VA.

Here is the proof!

February 14-28.

I smiled all month long.

*** “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~Robert Heinlein~

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Love you.

me

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to a couple that truly loves each other and shares their love with those around you!

Pastelred said...

Kathy, Thank you! I love Valentines Day! Have a happy one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.