...I rubbed my eyes. After just a few hours of sleep, I am awake now. Libby is still snoring and Larry, stunned by yesterdays events at work, is up, dressed and ready to meet the wayward salesmen, to outline the new and approved agenda.
Today is filled with so many things that I must take them one at a time. The last of the laundry is thumping in the dryer. The lone quilt square to finish, is on the work table in the ART room. My bible and notebook are open. Pencil ready to make notes as I pass..(yes I have read the lesson for this week) I would LOVE to walk 4 miles, but just do not see that happening after having the flu.Trying not to daydream about fall holiday, and the camera is out. Sitting in whatever room I am in, waiting for the light to be just right, and you might have noticed, I am stumbling around at blogging today.
I am influenced by so many things right now. The season, holidays, teaching and taking classes, enjoying the success that has come to me with my ART. How utterly blessed I am. There are times when being appreciative almost takes your breath away. How kind people can be. The smile of a stranger (yes, I know that is a favorite of mine) and we cannot forget, the hatefulness of people. It is because of the rude, selfish behavior, we learn the major lesson of patience and how not to act....and merde, that seems to be quite an important one on my list right now....so I take a deep breath, listen to the birds chatter outside my window, put a dryer sheet in the dryer, sit up straight and remind myself. That each day is a gift, with all of its smiles and frowns. Making a day happy, is not so difficult after all.....Thank you for reading my words, and thank you for being you.
Love you,
Me

No comments: